Ellisons Solicitors has announced it has promoted colleagues internally as it continues to strengthen its’ team across East Anglia.
Thanks to strong progression and skills building throughout the last 12 months, the firm has promoted 11 people across a host of departments in Suffolk and Essex.
Guy Longhurst, Managing Partner at Ellisons Solicitors, said the firm was going from strength to strength as it continued to expand the team’s offering.
He said: “I am delighted so many of our team have been recognised for their continued hard work and commitment. All colleagues are highly valued here at Ellisons; we can’t do what we do without every single one of them, so clear career paths and support for lawyers and business support professionals are the priority for us all. We want to help colleagues develop all the skills it takes to be the best they can be in their chosen role and are delighted we have seen such huge internal progression over the last 12 months. Congratulations to all.”
The full list of promotions:
- Rebecca Hempstead (Residential Property)
- Petra Sharp (Corporate and Commercial)
New Senior Associates:
- Carly Callaghan (Residential Property)
- Rachel Dawson (Wills, Trusts and Probate)
- Chris Harvey (Commercial Property)
- Linda Osborne (Wills, Trusts and Probate)
- Hayley Songhurst (Dispute Resolution)
- Bethan Williams (Commercial Property)
- Rosalyn Jacobs (Family)
- Ed Manning (Corporate and Commercial)
- Sophie Partridge (Residential Property)
Ellisons Solicitors has continuously focused on enhancing and developing the skills of all its team members.
In January 2022, the Ellisons Academy was launched to maximise the skills of each individual colleague through six different modules; each is aimed at developing the skills of team members from trainees right up to potential heads-of-department.